Well my last post was about our trip to Jamaica...Brandon and I got settled back into our little routine of daily life. I must admit that we miss our days of relaxation and laziness of not having to worry about a thing, but we sure are glad to be back home with our sweet girl!
My mom, Nana, and I took a girls cruise to the Bahamas earlier this month. We had a great time (for the most part). The days on the islands were great...awesome weather, fun shopping, and lots of laying in the sun at Atlantis in Nassau. The days on the boat...not so fun! We had some terribly rough seas, especially on Sunday. Apparently it hasn't been that rough since hurricane season, when there was a hurricane somewhere in the atlantic ocean! So to say we didn't feel great is an understatement. We basically slept the day away because it was the only way that we didn't feel like we were going to be sick. Other than that little hitch, we had such a great time. It was nice to have a "3 generation" getaway. And even though Nana was horrified to get on the boat, I think she had a good time overall.
| Bahama Mamas...our fave drink! |
Last bit of excitement over the last few months are babies, babies, babies! First of all, Ali has met her future boyfriend! :) Bethanye and I have been friends since kindergarten, so its only natural that we attempt an arranged marriage for our children, right?!? Well at the minimum it's one of Ali's new BFFs! So on March 18th the world was blessed with one of the most precious little boys ever...Reece Allen Carrigan. He's beautiful and perfect. I'm so happy for Bethanye and Scott and for this amazing journey into parenthood that they are embarking on. We got to go meet Mr. Reece in the hospital after he was born and then Bethanye and I have planned several little "playdates" (aka- adult time for the mommies while Reece sleeps and Ali crawls around playing). Here's a few pictures of sweet baby Reece:
| Love taps for her boyfriend |
In other baby news, my adorable little nephew was welcomed into this world on April 15th! He is the other most precious little boy that I've ever met...William Lloyd Foster! He's also beautiful and perfect and a wonderful addition to an already beautiful family. So proud of Erin and Chad and how they've handled becoming a family of 4. Here's some pics of my sweet nephew:
Well I think that about wraps up this update...I promise to try my best to post more often from here on out! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment